Frontend Developer (Angular)
- Fully Remote
This is a remote position.
Our client is a SaaS company providing integrated payment, logistics and marketing tools to make opening and running a digital business simple.
We’re looking for an incredible Angular Developer to join a fast-paced, technically strong, international platform, making an impact in the e-commerce space. As a frontend specialist, you will work alongside a diverse team, working on core features for the platform; delivering quality solutions for end users; and making enhancements to ensure maximum impact!
If you are a highly skilled frontend developer with key skills in Angular and can tick some of the boxes below, you might just be the person we are looking for!
- You have 4+ years frontend development experience
- Highly skilled with Angular 9+
- Familiar with reactive programming, especially RxJS
- Experienced in creating modular, re-useable, and testable applications
- Writes modern responsive cross-platform SCSS/CSS
- Knowledge of mobile technology /development (Angular PWA, NativeScript Angular)
- Knowledgeable about optimisation and performance profiling of complex browser-based applications
- Experience with CI/CD tools + pipelines
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other developers, testers and product managers
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine