Software Development Lead
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise-grade software systems developed in-house. The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits (and follow current best practices)
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web based business applications built
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards using current team streams.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Provide third-level support to business users
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- 5+ years experience as a Software Developer.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position (preferred)
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with Nodejs, Docker and containers, React or AngularJs, and SQL
- In-depth knowledge and experience with developing web applications with service-oriented framework, Microservices, and Rest APIs
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise-grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling, and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine