System Analyst (Hungary)
- Fully Remote (Hungary)
This is a remote position.
Established in 2015, our client is a leading consumer goods company in the US. They are known for their great brands, a global footprint, and their belief in doing business the right way. The company is among the top 100 US sellers on Amazon.
The company has 8 brands, products that make life a little easier and a whole lot better. 12 million people use the products every day, more than 10 million units sold across the world.
It is a global and inclusive workplace. A diverse team made up of some 102 individuals across over 8 countries, all with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. They value these differences – they’re what make creativity and innovation flourish. They welcome and encourage the employees to share and run with ideas that will help the company grow.
- Meet and coordinate with stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Liaising with other IT staff such as programmers to produce new systems
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of experience in system analysis
- Collecting and analyzing requirements – Types of requirements, methods of collection and systematization of requirements
- Data modeling – Building data models, how applications interact with each other, database design
- Project management – Application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters
- SQL – Resolve test cases on various topics
- Great communication skills in English (oral/written)
- Basic QA testing experience both manually and using REST API
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine