- 4+ years experience
- 5,000 - 8,000 EUR/month
Our client has years of experience in operating on a global mobility market and considerable technological expertise. Today they are building a platform where you can rent your car without ever meeting a sales person behind a desk or without having to go through all the paperwork that usually comes with renting a car. To help them reach new heights, their dev team is looking to add a new software engineer to the team.
- Designing, building and deploying infrastructure components;
- Performing maintenance (monitoring and support);
- Optimizing and tuning the performance;
- Improving our infrastructure;
- Participating in different cool projects.
- All this by using technologies, such as CloudFormation, Fargate, RDS, Redshift, ELB, Elasticache, Jenkins, Git, MongoDB cluster, ELK stack, Zabbix etc.
- High traffic web services
- Cloud infrastructure
- Source control management
- Continuous integration
- Infrastucture automations
- Infrastructure as a code
- Deployment automation
- Software containers
- Monitoring solutions
When working with us, you will get
- The opportunity to take on new exciting challenges;
- A chance to really accomplish yourself professionally;
- The possibility to learn something new every day;
- Freedom to try new approaches;
- Cool colleagues;
- The opportunity to work in an awesome office that is designed especially for
- IT-work and is equipped with the best possible tools;
- Of course, a competitive salary and motivation package
Salary range: 5000 – 8000 EUR/month
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine