Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
- Fully Remote (worldwide)
- 3+ years experience
- 60,000 - 75,000 USD/year
Our partner is a company in the Online Media industry. They are looking to expand their team with a Frontend Vue.js Developer from Europe.
As a Frontend Vue.js engineer you will implement modern data-centric product framework and functionality centralised in VueJS. Your role will be to implement the user interface as agreed on the provided design, ensuring high performance and scalability of the written code.
- Understand technical specifications translate them into code
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, clean and tested code
- Provide SOLID code with the least amount of refactoring required after implementation
- 3+ years of experience with CSS
- 2+ years of experience with VueJS
- Proven attention to design details in UI/UX implementation
- Experience writing object-oriented TypeScript code
- Experience with RESTful API design guidelines
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs (any of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or similar)
- Experience with Git source versioning
- Experience working in agile development environments
- Good estimation and prioritisation skills
Nice to have:
- Flux application architecture
- CSS Flexbox
- Build tools such as Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
- CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine