Frontend Web Developer (Hungary)
- Remote (Hungary)
- 4-5 years experience
Our partner is an entertainment technology company that partners with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a trusted suite of secure communication and content management solutions.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer to join the company’s software development team in Hungary. The role is predominantly remote, with occasional meetups in the Budapest office.
The company designs, develops, and manufactures software and hardware solutions for studios, broadcasters, and film and video production companies.
The team is passionate about inclusion, all employees are encouraged to be themselves to inspire creativity and innovation. As an equal opportunities employer, the company puts a lot of focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
What will you do?
As a Software Engineer in our Web team you will be working on our applications, which power secure collaboration across the television, film and streaming media industries. You will be responsible for iteratively designing and building product features in close collaboration with other Software Engineers, Designers and Product Managers. You will provide attention to detail and build-in quality every step of the way.
- Be a key contributing Web developer in a cross-functional team
- Implement features on one or more applications
- Build shared components across applications
- Specify and develop interfaces to the backend APIs
- Work with Senior Developers and Product teams on feature specification and delivery Communicate with local and distributed/overseas team members and stakeholders
- Mentor peers in other disciplines and junior team members on your areas of expertise
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including modern layout approaches like FlexBox and CSS Grid, building responsive interfaces and animations using Transitions
- 2+ years of React experience, including maintaining apps in production, using Redux for state management, preferably using a feature-first architecture
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Consuming REST APIs to power user interfaces
- Using StyledComponents or a similar CSS-in-JS library to design user interfaces
- Using TypeScript to develop code in a type-safe manner
- Using Test-Driven Design with Jest, Cypress or similar test harness
- Programming with RxJS/Observables
- HTML5 video playback, ideally with browser DRM
- Working within a Scrum or Agile delivery process
- Negotiable salary
- Commuter benefits
- Recreational card
- Learning and development support
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Flexible working supported
- and more…
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine