Head of Operational IT (Hungary)
- Fully Remote (Hungary)
This is a remote position.
Established in 2015, our client is a leading consumer goods company in the US. They are known for their great brands, a global footprint, and their belief in doing business the right way. The company is among the top 100 US sellers on Amazon.
The company has 8 brands, products that make life a little easier and a whole lot better. 12 million people use the products every day, more than 10 million units sold across the world.
It is a global and inclusive workplace. A diverse team made up of some 102 individuals across over 8 countries, all with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. They value these differences – they’re what make creativity and innovation flourish. They welcome and encourage the employees to share and run with ideas that will help the company grow.
- Monitor and improve Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of IT operational department.
- Regular review of IT policies, standards and procedures.
- Make sure all internal IT audit findings will be timely addressed.
- IT budget execution tracking.
- IT assets purchasing planning.
- Monitor and verifying internal efficiency reports including timesheets.
- Ensure all relevant internal processes and procedures are followed including but not limited to information security requirements and change management procedures
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- 2+ years of experience managing IT processes based on ITIL
- Deep understanding of ITIL/ITSM
- Infrastructure management – Oversight of hybrid cloud environments, applications deployed in the cloud, network security management, facilities management and hardware IT infrastructure components.
- Project management – Application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters
- Information security management – Definition and management controls that an organization needs to implement to ensure that it is sensibly protecting the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of assets from threats and vulnerabilities.
- Great communication skills in English (oral/written)
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine