- Fully Remote (worldwide)
- 4+ years experience
- 60,000 - 75,000 USD/year
- Develop and enhance enhancing the performance of the main front-end website.
- Create new user-facing features and front-end applications for various platforms.
- Modify/maintain complex existing applications and develop new specifications and designs.
- Perform requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, code analysis, system risk analysis, usability, automation, and software reliability analysis.
- Design and develop parts and modules of a software platform built on top of a distributed-computational model.
- Support, maintain and troubleshoot live instances of the platform components.
- Understand the CI/CD pipeline and follow the rules of the development process, including the process of improving the rules.
- Support legacy software.
- Work autonomously within a strict range of working hours.
- Full-stack web development experience.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop (GTH – Mobile).
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with Docker, microservices, containers.
- Knowledge of Angular / Angular UI toolkits and popular libraries within Angular (1.X and above) ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with creating complex Angular views (Complex forms with a hierarchical model, Grid Views).
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS, Redux, and all corresponding client-side software tech-stack and technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience with Linux and Unix-based development.
- Hands-on skills in using Git, PR-driven process, CI/CD full-cycle pipeline in day-to-day development.
- Work experience in a full cycle continuous deployment process and techniques (CI/CD)
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine