- Remote (Europe)
- 5+ years experience
- 5,000 - 8,000 EUR/month
Our client has years of experience in operating on a global mobility market and considerable technological expertise. Today they are building a platform where you can rent your car without ever meeting a sales person behind a desk or without having to go through all the paperwork that usually comes with renting a car. To help them reach new heights, their dev team is looking to add a new software engineer to the team.
WHAT YOU GET
- the opportunity to take on exciting challenges;
- the chance to really accomplish yourself;
- to participate in the full development cycle from planning to delivery;
- the opportunity to work remotely, or in an awesome office that is designed especially for IT work and is equipped with the best possible tools; and
- of course, competitive salary and motivation package.
- knowledge about agile development methods;
- experience with different programming languages, especially PHP (the main framework in use is Slim 3, soon to be migrated to Slim 4; older parts of the services use frameworks built in-house; some additional components use Symfony and Zend);
- experience with Node.JS is an advantage;
- in-depth knowledge of web technologies;
- a good understanding of web services (e.g. REST);
- experience with version management software (e.g. GIT);
- great documentation skills;
- previous experience as a software engineer;
- experience with cloud providers and their API-s (e.g. AWS);
- excellent English language skills.
The role is remote, but requires traveling to Estonia up to 4 times per year.
Salary range: 5000 – 8000 EUR/month
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine