Senior iOS Developer (Hungary)
- Remote (Hungary)
- 4-5 years experience
Our partner is an entertainment technology company that partners with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a trusted suite of secure communication and content management solutions.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join the company’s software development team in Hungary. The role is predominantly remote, with occasional meetups in the Budapest office.
The company designs, develops, and manufactures software and hardware solutions for studios, broadcasters, and film and video production companies.
The team is passionate about inclusion, all employees are encouraged to be themselves to inspire creativity and innovation. As an equal opportunities employer, the company puts a lot of focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
As part of the iOS Developer team you will be responsible for development of iOS and Apple TV apps. Our apps are used by some of the most creative and visually acute users on the planet – feature film directors, visual effects artists, movie & television producers, and studio executives. Our software is installed at virtually every major studio and production facility, so you will have a major impact on software that goes into making shows and movies you and your friends likely watch.
- Be a key contributing member of the Cocoa development team
- Design and implement features on one or more applications for iOS and Apple TV Build shared components across applications
- Specify and develop interfaces to the backend APIs
- Lead the development of individual components and sets of components
- Coordinate with Product teams on feature specification and delivery
- Coordinate & communicate with local and distributed/overseas team members
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4+ years work experience building iOS applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, and other related technologies
- Experience with network-based applications and/or frameworks
- Familiar with development tools such as Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, or equivalents
- Ability to mentor other developers and take on larger tasks where multiple developers are involved Ability to work independently and within a remote team
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience working with a distributed/remote team
- Familiarity with AVFoundation
- Familiarity with reactive programming
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience with Combine and/or functional programming Familiarity with GraphQL, AppSync, or Amplify
- Negotiable salary
- Commuter benefits
- Recreational card
- Learning and development support
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Flexible working supported
- and more…
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine