Senior Python Developer
- Hybrid Remote (Latvia)
- Python, Django
- 5+ years experience
- 4,000 - 8,000 EUR/month
We are looking for Senior Python Developers for our partner, a fast-growing, venture-backed fintech startup in Latvia.
This is a hybrid remote/onsite position that requires you to be based in Latvia. We are looking for people from all around the world who are willing to relocate, and the company will take care of every step of the process – for more details, see the relocation package below.
Who we are looking for
The Senior Python Developer will join our ever-growing Development team, while also working independently to reach the company’s goals. You will work side by side with the rockstars that develop and maintain the infrastructure that processes millions of bank account statements a month.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don’t come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionize open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data – if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning, and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining the core technology;
- Creating world-class authentication flows;
- Designing backend to the data processing and product suite;
- Participating in the ongoing improvement of engineering practices;
- Coding (mostly) in Python;
- Defining the ahead, finding the possible solutions, setting goals, and working independently to reach them;
- Managing resources, working together with Data and Infrastructure teams, and distributing tasks to junior developers;
- Streamlining the existing processes, researching best practices and optimizing functions;
- Creating and improving modules and API products within the Django or other frameworks;
- Collaborating with Data and Infrastructure team.
- Proven work experience in Python development;
- Experience with Django framework;
- Experience in API or Web development;
- Interest in data engineering;
- Passion for quality software;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The company will help you…
- with the administrative procedure of obtaining an EU working visa (full sponsorship)
- with all the information you need to move to Latvia
- find a place to live
The company will pay…
- all of your travel expenses
- all the fees of your visa application, documentation, and other immigration costs
- your rent for the first 2 weeks
Find out more about relocating to Lativa:
- Fact Sheet on Latvia: https://eca.state.gov/files/bureau/latvia-in-brief.pdf
- Overview of Latvia: https://european-union.europa.eu/principles-countries-history/country-profiles/latvia_en
- Facts about Latvia: https://www.nva.gov.lv/en/facts-about-latvia?utm_source=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home (in Latvia), or in the Riga city center office
- Health insurance
- Tech of your choice
- 1000 EUR annual learning budget and unlimited library
- Employee stock option plan
- Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days, and study leave
- Supportive and driven team
Salary range: 4 000 – 8 000 EUR/month
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine