Senior Python Developer
Our partner, a software company providing services in the online gambling industry is looking for a Senior Pyhton Developer to join their team.
The first project is rewriting the business’s CRM from PHP into Python. The next project will depend on the result of this one. You will work directly under the CTO, no other assignments or managers involved, so it should be low-stress and provide a good level of creative control. There will be a comprehensive UAT suite provided, but the team has to believe in TDD. You will be able to hire 1-2 additional developers for your team, possibly more as needed.
The initial team is just the senior and a junior, so two people. The original PHP team was three devs: a senior, an intermediate and a junior. The junior is still working on bug fixes for the PHP version, and is available for knowledge transfer. There is also currently a two-person QA team preparing UAT/System tests from the PHP version for the Python version to verify against. The CTO will be involved to assist with code-review if desired and provide for all your DevOps needs.
- Advanced or Upper-Intermediate English (you need to be able to communicate in English, but you can hire your own additional developers later, who will not be required to speak English)
- Python experience: coding and building software, not just using Python for scripts/automation
- Django experience
- SQL experience
- Experience leading a team in a test-first environment (TDD). It can be a small team since at this company you will be leading just a couple of developers at the beginning
- Experience with Static Analysis
- Continuous Integration and Code Review experience
- Basic CSS
- Experience with Type-hinting
- Property-based testing
- UAT, System, and Integration testing experience
- Knowledge and command of design patterns
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with cloud environment
- DevSecOps experience
Hire remote developers from Central and Eastern Europe
euDevelopers is the recruitment agency that makes it easy for employers to find and hire remote developers, software engineers, and all kinds of IT professionals from Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to connect talented Central and Eastern European developers with companies from all over the world through remote work. We help companies from all over Europe and North America hire Central and Eastern European developers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, web designers, data engineers, software testers, and other IT professionals remotely.
We have software developers, and other IT professionals in our network from: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine