Job Seeker User Agreement
By registering on euDevelopers.com as a Job Seeker, you accept and agree to our following terms and conditions:
By applying as a Job Seeker, you entrust us to provide you our following recruitment services:
- We try to find a job opportunity for you based on your uploaded profile within our Client database. Our Client database consists of companies who are willing to hire new people within the IT sector. We may send your uploaded information to our Clients if you might be a suitable candidate for a given job.
- In case it is necessary, we arrange a video or phone call preliminary interview with you, to decide whether a job opportunity is suitable for you.
- We may transfer your CV and other data to our clients, who are searching for a candidate with your professional qualities and skills.
- We will send your application to the potential place and arrange a video interview with the potential employer if it is necessary.
If you sign up through our website, you undertake the following:
- You must provide real, accurate, and up-to-date information in your application.
- In case of an interview with any of our partners, you shall act with the expected professional attitude and care.
- If you are selected by our partner, you must notify us in writing within 5 days.
- You shall not enter into a contract with our partner to whom we have introduced you without the involvement of us under this agreement and the following year from the termination of this agreement.
By signing up on our website, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- We do not guarantee that you will be able to find a job through us, we can only provide opportunities.
- You are liable to euDevelopers for the damages resulting from the breach of this Agreement – including the euDevelopers’ remuneration, which should have been paid by the partner.
This contract is concluded for an indefinite period of time, and it terminates:
- Automatically if you do not respond to our inquiries for more than 3 months.
- In 3 days, if you send us a written notice.
- In 3 days, if we send you a written notice.
- Either of us can terminate this Agreement immediately if the other party seriously breaches it.
Written communication between us shall be made by email or postal correspondence. We contact you at the email address that you have given us on the application form or the postal address in your CV. You can contact us at the following address:
- email: email@example.com
We reserve the right to unilaterally modify this Agreement, which will be notified to you in advance. This Agreement is governed by Hungarian law, and the Hungarian courts have exclusive jurisdiction over it.